The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.

MusicPlaylist at MixPod.com




posted : Thursday, January 6
title :
You will never know how much you live someone till the day they leave you... Their annoucemenr of their last recording on wgm made me realize how impt they are(nt were,they still are) to me. I didn't know that it was to this extent that they have the ability to actually affect my decision on things. Kind of scary right? But like what I have said before, I believed that they really touched my heart with their true feelings and sincerity. They might be in a virtual married relationship, 'Adam Couple' might be a character given to them to play on wgm, but this virtual role was made alive and real with them giving their all. Adam Couple is real.
P.S. I'm crying now.
They inspired many. A girl accepted a younger man because of them, another couple gt tgt because of them. So what exactly did they inspired me that I will start crying now when I remembered that yst was the last recording, it was the last day as 'Adam couple'. I guess it was the hope they gave me when I was sinking into unhappiness half a year ago. I know that I shouldn't be upset as they were the one who always bring as joy,i shod be smiling instead.. But who can resist on crying when beautiful and meaningful things come to an end? None. In the past 1 yr and 3 months, they have learnt and gained a lot. And as a fan watching them, I had learnt along with them.
Thank you JoKwon <3 GaIn! I have gained back my faith, to be true, to do my best in everything as only then hardworking will be paid off for sure, never give up and I'm looking for the one who is willing to understand me and be by my side forever. To Korea Best Couple, I guess the only way to thank you both for everything is to continue giving you both our support in everything in the future^^ Adam Couple has become such a large part of me that I'm crying now like I just broke offwith someone. I duno when the last episode will be but I know then I will need to prepare a box of tissues beside me when I stream. I know that AC has just ended on the show, the relationship will still remain after today, but I duno why I just can't stop crying. I knew that I would cry but I didn't know it will be to this extent. I guess it must be the feeling that I can't continue making memories with them anymore, that I'm only left with all the happy and sweet memories of them:) "Adam Couple will always be in our minds, our hearts and our harddrives!" 09 September 2009 - 06 January 2011
THANK YOU ADAM COUPLE!