|
posted : Thursday, December 30
title : 2010 to 2011
finally updating this deaddd blog! LOL! i think this trend will continue for the next (hopefully) 4 yrs! started my uni life which turns out to be not that relax. not going complain anymore, just trying to get use to this kind of life and exam system [doesnt really suit me T.T ]
2nd last day of 2010! nv really done this before. guess this will be my first time summing up my 2010 and making resolution for 2011 :D This year has been meaningful for me I guess, experiencing new things that I had not for the first half of the year: working and earning money for the first time; growing up a little personally :D But, what I am happy about is the things that happened in the second half of the year, which i will called it "THE DAYS WHEN I AM SO INTO IDOLS" haha. first, it was the first meeting with WG, real glad that I gt the chance to watch their powerful performance live in person, it was much more impactful. THEN, 2AM came to SG. I went to see them tho I wasnt their fan at that time yet. Never regret making that decision (: it might be partly cos I was slacking at home during that period that I decided I gt to watch something. Kind of fated (??) that I chose WGM to watch, somehow I duno why but i watched it with the thinking that I want to know Kwon more...and TADA, I get to know my fav now, AC :D People were saying that it such a immature thing to do, being so crazily into idols at this age, so I did thought why I am like this. Looking at WG and AC i saw this similarity in them --- SINCERITY & HONESTY ^^ these were the 'things' that I lost during that period, things that I lost the faith to believe in anymore at that time. AND somehow I saw AC that time, displaying these on the show which ttly made me fall in love with them <3 or rather I've decided that I want to live in their world and in that world I received LOVE and SINCERITY from them unrealistically. No matter what, I am happy, somewhat finding back the faith that I lost in reality from them. Kind of miserable right? Escaping from reality.... heh. This must be why I always put 'staying at home with AC on the com' over 'stepping out of my house'. But seeing them happy made me happy too. They were my strength during this whole period [surprisingly], my weekly dose of happiness ^.~ From this, I found that I cant be labeled as a true fan of S.H.E. I support them but not in a fan-idol relationship. WG and AC were different, maybe their sincerity and of cos capability touch deeply into my heart. the feeling of sharing their success is really interesting. 'Reality in the Unreality?' HAHA. This whole period is really amazing! Truth is they make me much more happy as compared to my friends. SAD? D: haha. Ga In left a message in the video of her newest song, 'BAD TEMPER', saying: [translated] "我这样的人能得到这么多的爱,既高兴,又负担. 因而即使什么事情都想尝试,也不能太贪心" [cr. baidu]It is good to feel like this right?? haha. If one day I have this feeling, really it will be DAEBAKK [best] ! Thanks WG! Thanks AC! I will work harder, thanks for being my inspiration! Their hard work paid off so can mine! and of cos not forgetting my friends!! ((: THANK YOU! Life will be sadd if I have no friends, MBC Entertainment Award - Best Couple of 2010!~~ P.S. I really want to find someone like this, giving me strength and support no matter what. :P Hope that WG will produce more good music in 2011! Hope that AC will succeed in 2011 just like in 2010! <3 <3 Hope that Selina will get well soon!! :DD I can gladly say that I've spent 2010 meaningfully somehow!!! :DDD *Keeping the resolutions till tmr night! haha* |